Normally, Braces are fixed to the front portion of the teeth to make it easy for Orthodontists to operate. Some people/users might find it uncomfortable or awkward while talking or socializing. For people, who are concerned about the appeal of the braces, aRdent Dental Care has the best options in the form of Invisible braces.
Invisible braces are considered revolutionary braces. To deal with the stigma attached to the braces, Invisible braces are the best option to have. Each part of the braces is prepositioned making them easy to fix.
At aRdent Dental care, we also design Custom Invisible braces. Though a bit costlier than Conventional braces, they fit perfectly and are worth investing in.
Taking care of Lingual Braces
Braces if not maintained properly may lead to Periodontal diseases. So, it is advised to maintain proper oral/dental hygiene, which should include:
- Brushing Teeth for 2 minutes twice a day
- Flossing daily or an interproximal brush (if space between the teeth is present) to get rid of food
- junk or plaque stuck in between the braces
- Using a soft round-bristle toothbrush to brush at the gum line and also the teeth.
- Mouth rinsing using a Fluoride solution to strengthen teeth
- Using an oral irrigation device to flush out food remains in the mouth and in between teeth